The Pace Saver Scout Boss 6 Power Wheelchair is a heavy-weight capacity power chair that offers maximum comfort and power. This device provides a heavy-duty-4-pole motor with a 90amp modular controller and a 600 or 675 Ibs weight capacity. In addition, it contains an orthopedic contoured standard seat that is specifically designed for maximum comfort. Moreover, this power wheelchair features shock-absorbing spring suspension and a smooth ride.
Boss 6 Series Power Wheelchair is a unique device since it is the only power chair with a 675-pound capacity. Not only does it have an 18-mile drive range between charges, but it also has the highest weight capacity of any power wheelchairs. This means that this wheelchair can go farther and longer compared to most chairs. Most wheelchair users like this device because it has a low center of gravity, creating enhanced stability, drivability, and control.
What You Need To Know When Ordering Boss 6 Series Power Wheelchair
Once you order this wheelchair, it is directly shipped to you via standard Curbside delivery or with an optional upgraded White Glove delivery. However, if there are staircases leading to your door, this freight company will leave the box at the base of the stairs. For additional assistance getting the box to the house, you can choose the upgraded White Glove delivery option. This option delivers the wheelchair to a local trained agent who unpackages and inspects the chair for damages. Once the inspection is over, the agent calls to schedule a delivery to your house.
Specifications for the Boss 6 Series Power Wheelchair
Boss 6 Series Power Wheelchairs features different incredible specifications. These specifications include:
- Drive range of 20 miles
- The top speed is 4.50mph
- The heaviest piece weighs 147 Ibs
- The turning Radius is 27.00.”
- Ground Clearance of 3.00’’
- Tire Type is always Air-Filled
- Maximum Incline Rating 8 degrees
- The drive type is Mid Wheel Drive
- Armrest Options include Height Adjustable or Flip-Back
- Legrest Options Include Swing-Away Legrests, Elevating Legrests, or Footplate
- Seat Options Include High-Back Seat, Reclining Back, or Captain’s Seat
Warranty Information for the Boss 6 Series Power Wheelchair
If your power wheelchair develops problems, you can contact the expected customer service representatives who take you through a simple diagnosis over the phone. Once they know the problem, Spinlife.com will ship the parts directly to your residence, free of charge. The following parts can be repaired or replaced for the following allowable period from the purchase date:
- Transaxle which has a 5-year warranty
- All internal components, including electronics which have a 2-year warranty
- Batteries are only covered by the battery manufacturer, which has a 6-months warranty.
Spin Life Return Policy for the Boss 6 Series Power Wheelchair
Boss 6 Series Power Wheelchair is termed a non-returnable item for one of the following reasons:
- This device is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit only your specific needs. This means that, while purchasing the item, you should carefully review all specifications before placing an order. Once the production of your wheelchair has begun, the company cannot cancel the order.
- The manufacturer of the chair does not accept returns
- Due to hygienic safety and the FDA regulations, these items cannot be returned, even unused.
Consequently, you should thoroughly inspect the item upon delivery to ensure it is the correct product and not damaged.