Filorga Optim Eyes is everyone’s favorite eye product at the moment, even among those of the same brand. You may be wondering how to use it correctly to make sure you make the most of this product. But first, let’s review some key aspects of this amazing cream.
What is it about?
Filorga Optim Eyes is a 3-in-1 eye contour cream. Not only reduces the dark circles at the eye area, but it also helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and under-eye bags. This eye serum will give you a smooth and brighter look, in one simple step.
The French skincare brand leads the market offering high-quality products that focus on anti-aging solutions, thanks to cutting-edge technology. The scientific base of its commodity gives Filorga a great reputation among other skincare lines.
Step by step on how to use Filorga Optim Eyes
- Refrigerate it: It is highly recommended to store your Filorga Optim Eyes in the refrigerator. Although it is not necessary, the draining and decongesting effects will be more powerful when refrigerated. If tired eyes in the morning are one of your main problems, you should definitely try this out! It will help you fade away tiredness and brighten up your look.
- Gently dab in the eye contour area: Do this softly with your fingertips. The eye area is extremely sensible, you don’t need to be too harsh when applying it.
- Let it dry, your skin will absorb it just fine: Filorga is known for its use of chromosphere technology. Thanks to this, the molecules of NCTF are small enough to penetrate your skin perfectly. This way, Filorga Optim Eyes is designed to melt and moisturize the eye area, within skin layers.
When will I see a difference?
Surprisingly, most people see a huge difference instantly! Its effects are visible by the time you apply it to your skin, yet it feels totally weightless. One of the best aspects of Filorga Optim Eye is that it targets powerfully many problems in a single step, but it does not feel heavy at all.
Although, regular use is recommended. As said before, when applied daily better results are shown. After 3 days of daily use, twice a day, effectiveness will be completely evident.
While most creams or products are too aggressive to be applied this frequently, Filorga Optim Eyes is gentle enough, even for sensitive skin. So don’t be afraid of applying it as explained! It won’t be hurtful to your skin or eyes.
Other facts to take into account:
- It will never get contaminated by fingers or spores, thanks to its hygiene-friendly packaging.
- It is clinically tested and paraben-free.
- The use of Filorga’s full Optim Eyes collection is highly recommended for more effectiveness.
- Although it is specifically targeted to people with mature or dry skin, you can apply it to any type of skin.
- Filorga is internationally recognized and certified as a manufacturer of medical commodities. It counts with a team of physicians, biologists, pharmacists, and cosmetologists who lead the creations of its products, ingredients, and formulas.
What does NCTF mean?
NCTF is the acronym for New Cellular Treatment Factor. Basically, this is the star ingredient of Filorga Optim Eye. In fact, it can be found in all the products of Filorga’s Medi-Cosmetique line.
You may have heard of it as HA + NCEF (New Cellular Encapsulated Factors). This initially was an injectable formula, currently, it’s a Botox-like treatment contained in Filorga’s products.
NCEF complex is a blend of 50 active ingredients that reduces the effects of aging and other damages to the skin. It contains, at least, 23 amino, 12 vitamins, 6 minerals, 6 coenzymes, 5 nucleic, and 2 antioxidants.
HA (hyaluronic acid) and NCEF, chromosphere complex and flavonoids minimize puffiness or swelling in the under-eye area, diminishes darkness in the eyelid, and revitalizes completely your look.